Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can I sue this for trying to defame me by telling everybody I'm a ?

I don't care about s. They can do whatever they want with their lives. But I will never tolerate anyone accusing me of being myself and tell everybody about it as if it's a fact. I never for once exhibit any sign of ism and I never looked down on s at all. My other lesbian friend, a real lesbian, told me that I'm the most straight woman she has ever encountered. Now this just-decided-to-become-a-lesbian, whom I suspect to have declared herself a lesbian just for the sake of attention, is telling everyone I know and she knows that I'm a lesbian and that I have a thing with my other lesbian friend (who's a real lesbian). What right does she have to declare me a lesbian? The only "proof" she has that I'm a lesbian is because she "sensed" it. Yeah right. What about this authentic lesbian friend of mine who said I'm the most straight person she had ever encountered? Doesn't what she's sensing about me matter just because she declared that I'm the most straight person she knows? I know for a fact that I'm straight and never for once did I ever ually fantasize about other women. I have tolerated this attention with her lust for attention, but to try to drag me into her sick world is beyond my tolerance level.

No comments:

Post a Comment