Sunday, August 14, 2011

Need advice... how do i move forward?

I person don't think they were just kidding around. I understand vows are very serous, but if someone is fooling around there is no need to be unhappy. I don't think that you should be embarred or ashamed unfortuntly this happens all the time. The perseon should feel ashamed is your husband. I personally wouldn't be able to trust again, just because thats me. If you feel you can make this work try it go to consuling, find out why he feels so neglected. I understand the vows for better or worse, but if they don't change their ways why should you have to suffer. If someones cheating that means their unhappy with something, you can try to fix it, but if doesn't work than it won't ever work. I wish the best of luck for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment