Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Say What?? ( 10 points!!)?

A guy friend and I were drinking the other day. There is an attraction that has been there for quite some time. He told me I need to take down my wall. I told him that I keep it up to protect myself. That I recently got out a relationship. I told him that I felt like he could do so much better then me. He is very attractive and has a great personality and has TONS of friends. When I said this he got really mad at me. He said if he wanted to be other people he would. Said he has lots of friends but I am something special . he said I accepted him for him and have really been there for him these past few weeks. That I was a cool chick and don’t give myself enough credit. He said that I have no idea how much pain and hurt he has in heart and that I never bothered to ask. He said he tries to show me he cares by doing things for me(opening the car door, singing to me, cookin etc) He also told me he like to go after what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment