Thursday, August 11, 2011

I want to fix myself up despite depression holding me back!?

Your young, these are called hormones, and a phase that honestly you will grow out of. The thing you have to understand is, your YOU and and if you dont believe in yourself, how can you expect anyone else to? You have to love yourself before anyone else will ever love you also. You have to get up in the morning, and do something that makes you happy, you know your depressed, you know why your depressed, so now its time to figure out what makes you happy, its time to find your place. You have to know that you are great in your own way, you contribute to this world in your own way and any girl would be LUCKY, they would be the luckiest person in the WORLD to have you and you have to think of yourself as a prize. I know the feelings of having depression and issues, I've always kept a journal, and written down all my issues, and I think of it as putting my heart and soul on a piece of paper, all my issues and heart ache, than when I close the book, aka the journal, its gone..and I've turned a new page and started a clean slate.. you just have to do this for yourself, noone else can do it for you and I hope that has made some sort of differnace for you

No comments:

Post a Comment