Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Knee Swelling-Cant Bend It All The Way??

I hurt my knee when i was in basketball practice. I was on my last suicide and when i stretched out my leg to touch the line my knee felt a bit tight. After that i took i jumpshot and right when i jumped i felt something wrong with my knee and when landed my knee was hurting a lot..though it wasnt my landing that hurted it was when i jumped off the floor...i started walking it got swollen and i would walk with a limp for about 2 weeks.. and its been about 5 months and i still cant bend my knee all the way and time to time when i keep my knee bent for a while and then stand it still hurts and still swollen.. whats wrong with my knee...p.s i cant still run jump but my ability to jump as before has changed due to limits of my knee

No comments:

Post a Comment