Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mean sleeping prank! REVENGE!?

Okay.. so my friend is a super-heavy sleeper. ( like so heavy we have slapped him multiple times and he hasnt woken up) so we need a good mean prank for him. he is sleeping now, and right before he fell asleep he said we can do ANYTHING we want to him as long as it doesnt cause him any pain. hahahahhah. so it can be really mean, and dirty, but not physical pain! (We have half hour laxatives, idk if i should use them thoo.)... PS! He totally has this coming, the prank that he did to me was he saran wrapped me up, (mummified) and the cut a hole in the back, all of his friends and him pooped in in my underwear, then he saran wrapped me morethen they all pissed underneath the saran wrap :'( they left me there for the whole night then.

No comments:

Post a Comment