Friday, August 12, 2011

What should i do? Boyfriend v baby. ?

My fiance said that we could have a baby when we get back from holiday. We are both 26 and have been together or five years and i have been broody for ages. I was well happy. He now suggesting things like going travelling and so on forgetting about the whole baby situation . when i get upset and remind him of the baby thing he says thinks like. 'why do you wanna ruin things'. but them says yeah we will have one then. I don't know what to do. my need for a baby is strong but i don't wanna go behind his back. He is only saying he wants a baby for me. i know when we do have this baby he will be so happy but i wish we could be like other couples making a decision. i know that when i have told him i have come off the pill he will panik. My friend said don't worry he is scared as he did this when we got a morgage. He used to get cold feet and then when we moved in he was well happy. My frined said just come off the pill and don;t tell him but is that right? I want him to be excited about it but i don' t think he is that type of guy? I would like to know anyones opinion if anyone has not fallen to sleep yet reading this email.

No comments:

Post a Comment