Monday, August 8, 2011

Would you break things off or continue to battle through?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and we are both 21.We live together, I attend nursing school and he is unemployed and sits at home all day playing video games and if I am lucky he will clean up the house. Recently he has been acting different like a small void between us has formed and is growing each day which he blames on me. Yesterday while we were cleaning house we got into an argument over some stupid empty alcohol bottles he wanted to keep he got upset and I got upset, but they were useless bottles. He blew off in a raging fit and grabbed the bag of bottles and left to his mother and father's house in a hissy fit and a simple, unmeaningful "I love you." I feel like I am ready to start life and a career as a nurse and he is stuck in adolescence waiting for his mother to pull her tit from his mouth. I have invested so much into this relationship and he is a good boy....just not yet a man that I need to help support me. So should I go ahead and break things off clean cut or try to make this thing work with the boy I think I am still in love with?

No comments:

Post a Comment