Saturday, August 13, 2011

My parents are going out for the night and I'm terrified of staying in the house on my own?

I'm 16 and I have stayed in the house on my own a few times before at night but I stayed up really late stressing and when I did go to bed I couldn't sleep coz I was sooo nervous. I'm terrified of someone breaking in or something. The thing is I live in the countryside and break-ins aren't uncommon and I don't have any nearby neighbours or family to call if something goes wrong. I'm really stressing over it at the moment and they're not going out until Friday. Iv told them my worries and they were being very flippant about and aren't going to change their plans. What can I do to stop me from being so nervous? Any sensible suggestions would be great. Btw I don't have any brothers r sisters to look after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment