Saturday, August 13, 2011

Trying to figure out the best way to travel to Yankee Stadium from Cape Cod Machusetts, need some help?

I live in New Bedford, MA, basically near Cape Cod. My friend and I will be going to see a Yankees game in NY next month and we are trying to figure out the best way to travel there. People tell me that I should take a bus or train there, but I feel like driving there would be better. I feel like two people both putting in money for gas in the same car would be cheaper than us both buying roundtrip tickets for a bus or train. Also when the game is over, I can just go to the car when I want to, I don't have to worry about missing the bus or train and either being stranded or having to wait whatever amount of time for the next one. If anyone has some advice or has been through this, please help, it would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment